Well I went to the only halloween store in my area to find a costume for this weekend and Monday. I wanted to be Alice in Wonderland (play on my name right lolz) but all the costumes there and not just the Alice were slutty, impractical, unrealistic, all around stupid and nothing I’d be caught dead in even if I chose to be the slutty zombie. Rant on modern day women’s Halloween costumes to come.
I do at home have a not slutty pirate costume from three yeas ago that fits me really well. But I don’t really want to be the same thing I was three years ago becasue I dislike repeat costumes. So I’ve narrowed my choices down to
- Zombie pirate
- Vampire Pirate- Favorite so far because I like saying vampirate and I could go around being all arrrhiss
- Ghost Pirate
- Witch- Probably Elphaba if I go that route. It’s a relatively easy costume to put together.
Can you guys PLEASE help, give me opinions because I can’t decide what to do!!??
- I’ve never seen “Doctor Who”.
- I’ve never seen “A Very Potter Musical.”
- I don’t really know what “StarKid” is.
- I’ve never seen “Glee”
- I’ve never seen “Jersey Shore.”
- I’ve never seen any of those vampire shows like “Pure Blood.” or something.
- I never got the chance to read “The…
Let me love you!!!!
I too do not watch Jersey Shore or any of those vampire shows, I liked Twilight don’t actually have any interest in the Hunger games or approve of Drarry. I feel less alone now lolz